Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, David!

On July 25th, my husband celebrated his 31st birthday. I am so grateful to God for allowing me to be the helpmeet of this wonderful man. Our last nine years together have been quite the adventure, and I have enjoyed following David to far-away places to spread the Gospel to others. David is a very caring and thoughtful husband. He is also a terrific Daddy to our three children, and they just can not be with him enough (and I certainly understand their sentiments!). I have my David to thank for allowing me to live in the Christian home I always dreamed of. Happy Birthday, my sweet treasure, David!

0 friends who left an encouraging comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25