Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Three's a Charm

There is so much to catch up on here in blogging world... And since I look at this little address of mine as an online journal, catching up is something I really want to do. So, we'll start with some updated pictures of my three little charms:

Davey, age 8 1/2

Brianna, nearly 4 with Nate, age 6 1/2
With darling children such as these, can you see why we decided we wanted a fourth one?! I am so grateful to the Lord for the beautiful family He has given me. A lady in a store recently saw my bulging tummy and commented that I am going to have a lot of children, to which I replied, "We are making an investment for our future!" Yes, some people invest riches in the bank. We, on the other hand, are investing in children! Riches will pass away, but our children are our Christian heritage that will keep on reaping rewards for generations to come. Does it get any better than that?

3 comments:

  1. So true, Jolene! I have enjoyed reading your blog. You are truly blessed.

    Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for writing I have missed getting your blog and I so enjoy reading about your family Children are a blessing from God be thankful that you can have more than one I had two lost the oldest three years ago but my baby is coming up for Christmas what a blessing I love you and look forward to hearing from you I hate to say this but you don't look a big as you did with the first one lol
    Merry Christmas to all
    Love
    MsGinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We are making an investment for our future!" Amen, Jolene! I feel the same way... thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25