Sunday, October 6, 2013

Focus on Missions, 1-3

I am excited to announce that my hubby now has a regular segment on KNVBC called "Focus on Missions"!
If you are not familiar with KNVBC, it is a 24-hour internet radio station that provides conservative Christian music and programming.  It is a ministry of North Valley Baptist Church in Santa Clara, California, where we currently serve.

Listen to KNVBC Revival Radio Now!

Other than great uplifting music, you can tune in to KNVBC to hear favorites such as Patch the Pirate, Unshackled, Alexander Scourby, great preachers from the past and present, etc.  KNVBC was our favorite program to listen to when we were on the mission field, and it is a little surreal to us that, not only are we here now, but taking a small part in the programming!

The 5-minute series Focus on Missions began this week.  It is scheduled to air weekdays at 12:15pm and 10:00pm, Pacific time.  However, if you are unable to tune in during those times, I will be uploading the clips to this blog weekly so that you do not miss out!
If you are able to listen live, you just may catch some fun giveaways, such as the one shown above from this past week.  Also, go "like" KNVBC on Facebook in order to not miss future announcements and upcoming giveaways!

For those who did miss out (or if you just want to hear them again, Mom!), here are this week's first three broadcasts of "Focus on Missions:"

October 1, 2013 - Introduction and William Borden (China, 1887-1913), part 1

October 2, 2013 - William Borden (China, 1887-1913), part 2


October 3, 2013 - What is Biblical missions? part 1


Thanks for listening!

8 comments:

  1. So very happy for you all... and so excited.... Can hardly wait to hear more..
    Prayers and Love sent you all's way..
    Mrs Nell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great opportunity! God bless it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike and I will listen tonight after church. Thanks for posting these, I always missed the ones that were live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this. I just installed the app on my phone so I can have good music any time. I used to listen to BBC Radio but no longer have a tower in our area--well, to be honest I didn't think of seeing if they have an app or tune in on my computer. So, thank you again, praying all is well with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks Jolene,for posting this info on KNBC...I just love the Godly music! God bless all who are involved in this ministry. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little daughter...been following your blog for awhile and love seeing pictures of your family and see how God is using you in ministry. Be praying for your family as you all adjust to your newest member!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you are enjoying KNVBC! Isn't their music just great?! Thanks for being a faithful reader, and thank you for your prayers... especially as we prepare for our newest family member to join our family soon!

      Delete
  6. Awesome, Jolene! Made me shiver to hear my dear brother speaking on the radio...I love you all, and am thankful that you are serving the Lord faithfully. Love, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I listen to his segment the other day. I really enjoyed it. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25