Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In Poland

I am sitting in a hotel lobby in Poland, writing to let you know that we made it safely here! I have lots of great pictures to share with you, but I sadly left my cord that transfers the pictures from my camera to the computer. So, that will have to wait until we get home...

We fly back to Kiev this evening, so please pray once again for a safe flight.

I also wanted to let you know that Steve and Ruthie were able to get their paperwork in order (after Ruthie's assault) and fly back to Washington. So, Ruthie is safe and close to American doctors... just waiting for little Mr. Miller to make his grand entrance. She is due to deliver in about three weeks.

Since I just can't send a post without a picture, I thought I'd send you a picture of my sweet niece, Deborah Jolene, who just celebrated her 4th birthday last week. Some of you may not know this, but her sweet Mommy (Anna Marie) named her after me. Just a year and a half later I returned the favor and named my daughter (Brianna Marie) after Anna.

DEBORAH JOLENE (SLOAN) LOPEZ ON HER 4TH BIRTHDAY

DEBORAH WEARING A DRESS I SENT HER LAST YEAR

0 friends who left an encouraging comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25