Monday, October 19, 2009

Ruthie had her baby!

I wanted to let everyone know that my sister-in-law Ruthie had her baby! Many of you have been praying for her pregnancy since her attack in Mexico on September 11th (if you missed it, check for my earlier posts).

Ruthie gave birth to her 5th child on Saturday, October 17, at 5:30pm (Washington time). Last we heard, she still has not named him, but sweet baby boy Miller weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. After several days of painful contractions, I'm sure Ruthie is very happy to now be holding her baby boy in her arms. As soon as I get pictures, I will be sure to upload them and share them with you.

Congratulations, Steve and Ruthie! We love you guys and are so proud of you! You have been through so many trials, but God has counted you worthy to give you the treasure of another precious life. HE is so GOOD!

0 friends who left an encouraging comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25