Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grab my button!

I have been blogging for nearly three years and have just now added a button to my blog! {blush}  The only reason I was able to get around to it was that hubby is gone... again.  Yep, he has headed back to our capitol city on the train to pick up my passport, so the kiddos and I are home alone for two nights.  Yes, this is definitely one of the downsides to the mission field.... separation due to paperwork.  Sigh.


So, now that I have just made you aware that my blog has been missing something, would it surprise you to know that I still do not have curtains in my living room either?  Hmmm... must be a connection somewhere...

So, back to this handy dandy button of mine.  I sure would be tickled pink if you (my blogging buddies) would add it to your sidebar and then leave me a comment to let me know did.

8 comments:

  1. Done! :)

    It's here - http://mygodislord.blogspot.com/
    and here - http://handiworkforelijah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it! I added your button to my Whither Thou Goest blog! Love ya my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just did, Lovely Sister!

    Love you!
    P.S. I'll get around to commenting on your other posts...sometime! Ha. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jolene! I added your button to my blog!

    Thanks for sharing your button. Love you guys and praying for you daily!

    Love Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog and thought my readers would as well so I added your button! Blessings on you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you were alone! We usually have them send our passports to us now, so there's only one trip to be made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally grabbed your button. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25